Transfer To-Do List
- Memorize your Baylor ID Number - Your Baylor ID number (89XXXXXXX) is something that you will be using the entire time you are at Baylor. Memorizing it now, will make life a little easier down the road.
- Log into Bearweb - Bearweb is your online student portal with information about billing, transcripts, grades, class registration, academic advising, your class schedule, etc.
- Get a Baylor Student ID Card - You will use your Baylor ID card for purchasing food, getting into athletic events, or simply getting a student discount off campus. You can get a Baylor ID anytime after you have submitted your deposit. To find out more about your student ID contact the Student ID Office.
- Get Advised & Register For Classes - Once you have submitted your Enrollment Deposit, you are now a student. You can find your advising contact information through your Bearweb account. You must be advised and have all holds clear before you can register for classes. Your advisor will contact you in your Baylor email account to arrange an in-person, phone, or email appointment.
- Find Housing Early - Housing fills up quickly, so be sure to think about your housing options as soon as you know you will be attending Baylor. Baylor offers transfer students to live on campus or as a transfer student you are permitted to live off campus during your first year at Baylor. On-campus housing is extremely limited and not guaranteed for new transfer students. Learn how to sign up for housing here.
- Off-Campus Housing- There are a number of options the Baylor and Waco community you can choose from.
- Meal Plans - Determine if an on-campus meal plan is right for you. Find out more here.
- Sign Up For Line-Camp - Baylor Line Camp is a great opportunity to learn about Baylor's rich history and traditions, learn more about yourself and your gifts, and meeting friends that will last a lifetime. Sign up soon, space is limited!
- Buy a Personalized Baylor Line Jersey - Transfer students are a vital part of the iconic Baylor Line. Be sure to purchase your Line Jersey so it is ready for our first home game.
- Move to Baylor - If you live off campus, it is recommended that you move in on August 16th or 17th so you can be here in enough time to attend transfer welcome week.
- Save The Date - Transfer Welcome Week occurs before classes start in August (August 18-21, 2022), be sure to attend the whole things it is will help you learn more about Baylor, meet new friends, and connect with campus offices and organizations from around campus. Plus it is fun!